Thursday, November 18, 2010

WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So.......... I baked and I baked and I baked and then I baked some more :)  I had my oven on from 6am to about 3pm.  I made batch after batch of cupcakes.  I make classic white, devils food, and red velvet.  I had vats of icing to use and went to town........I should mention that I did over estimate how much icing I would need, and I did have quite a bit left over :)  I had the help of my very best friend otherwise I am sure I probably would have lost my mind.  All that to say it was fun and I LOVED that I got to do this for my brother and his new bride!!!!!  I think they turned out really nice.  Everyone ranted and raved about how good they tasted, so that pretty much made my day :)  Thanks Evan and Jessica for this WONDERFUL opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment