Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WEDDING CAKE

I have to admit that doing this wedding cake gave me wedding day jitters just like when I got married........all the planning and preparing all for this very day.  I was nervous but excited!  Not 100% sure about the bride and groom, but for me that day went over with out a hitch.  It was soooooo much fun!  The baking all went perfectly and setting up went great.  My best friend went with me to help set up and we had a fun time hanging out.  Such a wonderful experience and Ashlee the bride was WONDERFUL to work with.

Wedding cake........pre flowers

 4 tiered wedding cake with red and purple flowers.  White layers with vanilla butter cream, and one chocolate layer with vanilla butter cream.
 Flowers on the top of the cake
 View from the top
Table cloths were supposed to be off white, but I am guessing there was a problem.......I think it just made the cake show up better

 Cupcake centerpieces, with purple flowers and red rose petals from the florist


No comments:

Post a Comment